We offer our customers with premium quality mechanically actuated diaphragm pumps, which are known for their efficient performance. Customized as per the specifications of our clients, these are known to deliver maximum performance and gave a long performing life.
We are engaged in manufacturing a wide range of Mechanically Actuated Diaphragm Pump. These have been customized as per the specifications of our clients and known to deliver maximum efficiency.
It comprises of following features :
• Flow range from 0 LPH up to 1150 LPH for different models &
• Pressure - maximum 4 Kg./Sq.Cm
• Leak free
• Steady state metering accuracy of +3%, of pump output, at single setting of stroke from 10% - 100%
• Reproducibility (repeatability) better than + - 3% of set point
• Suitable to handle most corrosive fluids
• Teflon diaphragm supported by a steel core & reinforced by vulcanized chemical & temperature resistant EPDM material
• Nylon webbing ensures better life & flexibility
• Plunger directly connected to diaphragm to create reciprocating motion
• Simplex and Multiplex arrangements of pumps available for universal use
Liquid Contact Materials (wetted Parts) :
• PTFE Diaphragm • AISI 304, 316 • Monel • Alloy 20 • Hast alloy B • Polypropylene • Hast alloy C • Titanium • GFT • PTFE • PVC